Financing in Grabill : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Desari Jabbar, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Desari Jabbar answered:
Can you take out a morgage for more than the price of your home in order to pay for needed repairs and/or appliances?
This is known as a FHA 203K loan. Talk with a loan officer to see if you'd qualify for this type of financing. Typically, the repairs and appliances have to be $5,000 or more.
... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 28, 2010 Financing in Grabill
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Ted Wright, Broker in Fort Wayne
Ted Wright
Fort Wayne
Tim Haber, Broker in Fort Wayne, IN
Tim Haber
Fort Wayne, IN
Home > Q&A > Indiana > Allen County > Grabill > Financing in Grabill
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer