Federal Heights : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Robert McGui…, Real Estate Pro in Denver, CO
Robert McGuire answered:
I am selling a mobile homeland for cash in SA Tx What do I need to do and what paperwork do I need to fill out.

My understanding is that a mobile home is sold more like an automobile than a home. that is why we as Realtors are not authorized to sell mobile homes or put them in our ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 5, 2013 Home Selling in Federal Heights
Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in 60031
Gary Geer answered:
I am selling my mobile home and have a buyer who is paying cash. What forms do I need, is there a specific contract I need to fill out.?
Not sure about Colorado, but in Illinois mobile homes have a title from the state. If the same is true there you would need to sign, date and convey the title to the new buyer. And yes ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 25, 2012 Home Selling in Federal Heights
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Tanja Beck & Scott R..., Agent in San Francisco
Tanja Beck & Scott R...
San Francisco
Freddie Diaz, Agent in 94559
Freddie Diaz
Peter Blondin, Agent in Reston
Peter Blondin
Beth Jaworski, Agent in Wauwatosa
Beth Jaworski
Home > Q&A > Colorado > Adams County > Federal Heights
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer