Curb Appeal in Fairfield County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


PH, Real Estate Pro in Griffith, IN
PH answered:
Unfinished home adjacent is destroying my property value and curb appeal - can I sue for damages?
Is your home currently for sale? If it isn't then the curb appeal (or lack thereof) is only temporary and look how it will impact your home in the future! A brand new house, that's not ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2008 Curb Appeal in 06820
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Connecticut > Fairfield County > Curb Appeal in Fairfield County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer