The property at 233 Little Falls Road in Fairfield requires flood insurance (if you buy the house with a mortgage). It is not currently on the market.
If you are not currently working with a Realtor, I'd be glad to give you some assistance.
You can call or text me any time and I'll be glad to help.
Prudential New Jersey Properties
West Essex Office
Yes, Brook Street is in a flood zone.
Are you looking for a home in the Fairfield area? I will be happy to help you find something!
Jill Stewart, Sales Associate
Realty Executives Exceptional
Fairfield Court in Fairfield, NJ is not as bad as Fox Hill. This area is considered moderate to low risk for flood insurance purposes so your premiums will be half of that at Fox Hill. Hope this information helps. Good luck with your search and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.... more
Fox HIll Road in Fairfield, NJ is considered a high risk flood area for flood insurance purposes. Hope this information helps. Good luck with your search and let me know if I can be of any further assistance.... more
This property is part of a high risk floord area. I can help you run this or any flood determination search for a fee of $15.00 I use a service for this which has accurate results which are fully insured.
Feel free to contact me on my direct number 973-944-5038 or firstname.lastname@example.org... more
That depends. If the mortgage is an FHA mortgage and is for more than 80% of the value of the home, then the lender will likely require YOU to purchase PMI, Private Mortgage Insurance. In an FHA backed loan, the government will cover 80% of the loan if you should default and stop paying the mortgage. PMI will cover the other 20%.
People used to buy mortgage insurance, a type of life insurance, that would pay off the mortgage in the event that the owner, or, in the case of a married couple, one of the owners, passed away, but that is not done any longer. I would recommend homeowners have enough life insurance to ensure their families can continue to pay the mortgage, or to pay off the mortgage, in case of their passing but, again, the insurance is paid by the homeowner, not the bank.
So, I guess the simple answer to your question is no, LENDERS don't buy insurance on mortgages, but they DO require OWNERS to.... more
The mortgage company only gets money if they service the loan, that means if they do the paperwork and send out the bills. If they don't service the loan then they don't ever get any money when you make a payment, the owner of the loan does and whomever is servicing it does.... more
Are you still planning on staying in the West Essex Regional School District? I know a few months ago you had said you preferred either North Caldwell or Roseland because of the flooding here in Fairfield. Is that still your intention or are you looking to expand outside of the West Essex School District? There are areas close to Fairfield that are within your price range.
I'll send you an email or feel free to contact me again.
Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
Thanks for contacting me directly. I just responded to your email. Call or email me when you get a chance.
Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
973-575-6353 ext 17 office
The property must be in a commercial zone and You would have to check with the Town, to see if they would issue variances for the intended use on a particular property.
call me, If I could be of any help... more