Estacada : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Michael Cheng, Real Estate Pro in San Jose, CA
Michael Cheng answered:
The public records for my property is wrong. Can I get it changed?
Yes, you can contact your county recorder's office about any corrections.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013 Home Selling in Estacada
Dan Chase, Home Buyer in Texas City, TX
Dan Chase answered:
how much did my agent make?
As the buyer, it does not really matter. The listing had a % listed your realtor got. It came out of the proceeds the seller got from you.

No realtor is going to forget to collect th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 13, 2010 Home Buying in 97023
Pam Winterba…, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Pam Winterbauer answered:
How do I find a realtor in Estacada?
You can ask family or friends for a referral to a local Realtor in that area. Also, you can go to the CRS website: Click on find a CRS and put in the city you are lo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 1, 2010 General Area in Estacada
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Deawn Seals, Broker in Molalla, OR
Deawn Seals
Molalla, OR
Home > Q&A > Oregon > Clackamas County > Estacada
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer