Foreclosure in Ellijay : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Solomon Gree…, Real Estate Pro in Duluth, GA
Solomon Greene answered:
i am buying a home,can they take out a dispo.or do they have to forclose

Will you please provide a few more details? Are you buying a home that is in pre-foreclosure status?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 2, 2009 Foreclosure in Ellijay
Hank Miller -…, Real Estate Pro in Alpharetta, GA
Hank Miller - Broker/Appraiser answered:
if we are buying a home,can the people that we are buying from take out a dispo. or do they have to go
Charles - we need more info. If something is attached to the house (like a disposal) it's typically considered a fixture and transfers. If it's a foreclosure, I've seen kitchens removed ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 2, 2009 Foreclosure in Ellijay
Mack Perry, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA
Mack Perry answered:
I live in Gilmer County, Ellijay, Ga. Where can I get government tax foreclosures in this area?
Contact the Gilmer County Tax Assessors office. They should be able to help you.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 21, 2008 Foreclosure in Ellijay, GA
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Mark E. Engledow, Broker in Blue Ridge
Mark E. Engledow
Blue Ridge
Pat Macey, Agent in Blairsville
Pat Macey
Mike Dalton, Agent in 30512
Mike Dalton
Dawn Taylor-Tummins, Agent in Cartersville
Dawn Taylor-Tummins
Home > Q&A > Georgia > Gilmer County > Ellijay > Foreclosure in Ellijay
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer