Eldersburg : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ute Ferdig -…, Real Estate Pro in Newcastle, CA
Ute Ferdig - Atty. Negotiator answered:
Should I consider renting a home I own if I will only break even on the rental price versus mortgage?
Hi Michael. You really should consult with a tax professional because the answer to your question depends on your overall financial situation. There are lots of factors to consider. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 6, 2007 Home Selling in 21784
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Maryland > Carroll County > Eldersburg
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer