Echo Highlands : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Jeffrey Newm…, Real Estate Pro in Homewood, AL
Jeffrey Newman answered:
Can an appraisor's report be revised due to inaccurate information?
I have seen appraissals changed in cases where incorrect square footage was reported. It is rare for comps used on an appraissal to be changed, but if enough evidence is given they can ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 28, 2009 Home Buying in Echo Highlands
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > Jefferson County > Birmingham > Echo Highlands
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer