How To... in Contra Costa County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Cindi Hagley, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA
Cindi Hagley answered:
Leveraging Lennar audio video wired set up
Manuel Escobar at PSS Electronics would be a great place to start. He's a great guy, and a whiz at this stuff. He does a lot of custome work throughout the Bay Area. manuel@psselectroni ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 20, 2013 How To... in 94582
Carl Medford, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Carl Medford answered:
What are the legal steps to removing a telephone pole in front of our house 15 Bartlett Court Pleasant Hill, CA 94523?
To be honest, I’ve never heard of anyone being successful in getting a telephone pole removed. The pole in front of the house appears to be a primary service pole for electrical ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 How To... in 94523
Joe Annunzia…, Real Estate Pro in San Leandro, CA
Joe Annunziato III answered:
How Can I delete photos of my home?
Hello Jimmy:
I understand your dilemma. I would have thought the steps you followed would have solved your problem. There are other real estate "aggregators" out there that ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 4, 2012 How To... in San Ramon
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
I do not want my home photos to appear on the Trulia website. I was able to delete them from but how do I delete them from Trulia?
Hello Hannaleez,
First, you need to claim your property on Trulia by bringing up the address. A tab will appear to claim it and it will ask for verification that you are the owner. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 23, 2011 How To... in Concord
Charlotte Ir…, Real Estate Pro in East Peoria, IL
Charlotte Irons answered:
the purchase of my house was contingent upon the seller replacing a salt cell for the pool. At closing he said it was ordered and provided an
depending on the cost... under a couple thousand you will be alright in small claims court. Alittle heads up .. you could have had the seller put money in escrow for the cell and this w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 23, 2009 How To... in 94513
Kamal Randha…, Real Estate Pro in California
Kamal Randhawa answered:
How do you deal with a breach of ciontract?
Hello there,

It is very common for escrow to close a little later thent he scheduled date, however, an extension should have been requested by the party needing the extension in writ ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 10, 2009 How To... in 94513
Bill Eckler-…, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler-Florida, answered:
I am considering looking at a lease-to-own house. What should I be aware of when looking for such property.?

Good luck with your search....there are a large number of people out there right now that are seeking this very same option.

Expect that smart sellers are going to be looking ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 18, 2009 How To... in Concord
James Kobzeff, Real Estate Pro in Salem, OR
James Kobzeff answered:
How many aparment units can you develop on a half acre? zoned commercial / residential.
Hi Curtis
It depends on the zoning, so check with your local planning department. Here in Salem, for example, I've seen up to 28 units allowed per acre. Also, you might want to look at ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 4, 2011 How To... in El Sobrante Hills
Bernard Gibb…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, CA
Bernard Gibbons answered:
Is someone entitled to a refund of deposit, even with a lease signed, but decides not to move in?
Disclosure: I am not an attorney. This is purely my opinion.

If the lease was never signed and there is no other written agreement that is signed at least by you, it would appear tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 3, 2008 How To... in Concord, CA
Bernard Gibb…, Real Estate Pro in Danville, CA
Bernard Gibbons answered:
Suggestions on how to rent condo in El Sobrante.
Craigs List is really the only online place you need to consider. 90% of those looking for a rental will be looking there. Apart from that I would consider a clasified ad in the Contra ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 6, 2010 How To... in El Sobrante Hills
Johnny Huang, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA
Johnny Huang answered:
I am the first-time home buyer in California. Though I have moved in the condo 1 month now, can I still go
Once the deal is closed and no prior "written" agreement on a rebate, then there's not much you can do. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with an agent that was non-responsive, ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 20, 2010 How To... in Richmond
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Contra Costa County > How To... in Contra Costa County
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer