Canyon : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
can my ex husband take my personal property out of my home that is being foreclosed on?
Not knowing your divorce agreement, does your husband have any right to the property....rather than foreclosure, have you considered a short sale....
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 14, 2011 Crime & Safety in Canyon
Deidre Joseph…,  in Columbia, MD
Deidre Joseph - Your MD Realtor answered:
I am interested in a bank owned forclosure. Who do I contact in order to view the property?
Find a Realtor in your area especially one who specializes in REOs. They would be more familiar with the foreclosure process to help guide you easier through your search.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 21, 2011 Foreclosure in Canyon
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Bruce Lynn answered:
How can I file a "stay of forclosure".?
The attorney handling your foreclosure will likely need to do this for you.
I would not attempt myself or try to foreclosure on your borrower yourself.
There are several specific noti ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 28, 2009 Foreclosure in 79015
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Randall County > Canyon
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer