Byron : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Debra (Debbi…, Real Estate Pro in Livingston, NJ
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
We live in a 2002 split level, 2,300 sqft on a culdasac. What can we do to increase the value and how long should we stay in our home. Our long term
Hi Jlow
If your home was built in 2002 then it should be pretty much updated with newer systems throughout. To maintain the value, just make sure you maintain the home. It might be tim ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 8, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in Byron
Joe Niece, Real Estate Pro in Twin Cities, MN
Joe Niece answered:
I am interested in Richmond Hills Subdivision in Byron, Ga
You put your questions under Minnesota, you need to re-submit it under GA
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 18, 2007 General Area in Byron, MN
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jolene Dosdall, Agent in 55902
Jolene Dosdall
Shawn Buryska, Agent in Rochester
Shawn Buryska
Aaron Ryan, Agent in Rochester, MN
Aaron Ryan
Rochester, MN
Home > Q&A > Minnesota > Olmsted County > Byron
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer