Buffalo City : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Rich Lee, Real Estate Pro in Boston, MA
Rich Lee answered:
Do I need a will if I own a property in u.s.a but live in u.k?

From my experience, you don't need a will. The question is: Do you want one? Without a will, the state will figure out who your property will belong to. With a will, yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013 Home Buying in Buffalo City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Wisconsin > Buffalo County > Buffalo City
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer