Remodel & Renovate in Bucktown : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dennis Toomey, Real Estate Pro in Elk Grove Village, IL
Dennis Toomey answered:
I need to find a contractor that deals with 203K loans, I heard no one wants to work with this type of loan?

You could call Scott Manint at Platinum Home Mortgage. He has several contractors that do the 203K.

Scott Manint
Platinum Home Mortgage Corporation
2200 Hicks Road, Suit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 17, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Bucktown
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Chicago > Bucktown > Remodel & Renovate in Bucktown
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer