Bartlett Country : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
we have a home we bought 9 years ago it owes 79k we want to buy a new home and rent the old one what will be the best way to finance.
Luciano your best bet is to contact a local and truste dmortgage broker, dont discuss your financials with anyone over the internet or through email. They will be able to prequailify yo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013 Financing in Bartlett Country
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Tennessee > Shelby County > Bartlett > Bartlett Country
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer