Rental Basics in Arlington Heights : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ellen Friedm…, Real Estate Pro in 02139
Ellen Friedman answered:
Can a landlord increase rent when you are already stuck in your lease for another year?
Self-extending leases are legal. The standard ones (if that's what you have) require that either side notify the other if the lease is not being renewed by a certain number of months pr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 14, 2014 Rental Basics in Arlington Heights
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Arlington Heights > Rental Basics in Arlington Heights
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer