How To... in Alabama : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Boris  Russa…, Real Estate Pro in Weston, FL
Boris Russanov answered:
How to find areas with most cash sales in past 3 months?
Your experienced local Real Estate Agent can provide this information for you.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 4, 2011 How To... in Birmingham
Paul D. Dzie…,  in Birmingham, AL
Paul D. Dziedzic answered:
I have a mobile home that I signed a lease/purchase agreement for in 06. Due to being unable to sale I would like to break the lease. Is there a way?
It would depend on your agreement. However, Trula is not the place for answers for something like this, you need to contact a Real Estate Attorney.

Good Luck!
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 20, 2010 How To... in Birmingham
Richard Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Richard Schulman answered:
our homeowners association hasnt had a meeting or collected dues in over 4 years can it be replaced by a new one?
That sounds like a bad situation that hopefully can be remedied quickly. You should consult with a real estate attorney on this. It may depend on the HOA bylaws, about how an HOA boar ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 23, 2010 How To... in 36587
Joseph Washi…, Real Estate Pro in ,
Joseph Washick answered:
How To Convince Parents It's Time to Sell Their Home?
Hi Bill,

Love is the answer to influencing family. If I feel some change would be beneficial to my parents then I will work on it with them. However, I do believe that research ALW ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jan 2, 2010 How To... in USA
how do i get my listing on the price reduction listing? price reduction listings
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 29, 2009 How To... in 35640
Barry Lynn M…,  in Trussville, AL
Barry Lynn Miller J.R. answered:
how do i get a physcial address on a home?
Depends on what you know about the property most information can be found at
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 8, 2009 How To... in Anniston
Lynn  Crosby, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Lynn Crosby answered:
what do I need to know about leasing a home with the option to buy?
Have your buyers agent review the contract terms and conditions with you. In many instances if you are a day late in any payment purchase converts to straight lease. I would be carefu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 3, 2008 How To... in Madison
Barry Lynn M…,  in Trussville, AL
Barry Lynn Miller J.R. answered:
quit claim deed
Quit Claims be done at most court houses however you might want to talk to a Real Estate attorney for the survivorship deed. You may also find a standardized form online.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 5, 2008 How To... in 36618
Chris Adams, Real Estate Pro in Mobile, AL
Chris Adams answered:
Hello, my name is Deacker Carter, I will like to know if you all will be renting out the house to is at the
it was RENTED SEC.8 FOR $618.00, But i do not know what they will do now.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 11, 2010 How To... in Mobile
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Alabama > How To... in Alabama
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer