Remodel & Renovate in 94518 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Accredited B…, Real Estate Pro in Concord, CA
Accredited Brokers answered:
How much does it cost to widen a window?
It is depends on many things like what is the wall finish inside (sheetrock, plaster, tiles...) and outside (wood siding, vinyl siding, stucco...), also price of the widows can ve ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 94521
Reggie, Both Buyer and Seller in Memphis, TN
Reggie answered:
Install Central AC in a 1959 house in Pleasant Hill
You mentioned the AC wall units are in the bedrooms, so let's assume you have 3 bedrooms.
If you don't have to Upgrade the Power Panel for the AC Unit, I would Estimate $ 4,000.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 25, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in 94521
Johnny Huang, Real Estate Pro in Walnut Creek, CA
Johnny Huang answered:
how do I get a copy of a certificate of occupancy or a building permit in concord, california?
check with the permit's department. Link attached.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 1, 2009 Remodel & Renovate in 94520
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Cary Amo, Agent in Lafayette, CA
Cary Amo
Lafayette, CA
Sharleen Milland, Agent in Brentwood Center
Sharleen Milland
Brentwood Center
Jessica Paul, Agent in 94523
Jessica Paul
Michael Shapourian, Agent in San Ramon, CA
Michael Shapourian
San Ramon, CA
Home > Q&A > California > Contra Costa County > Concord > 94518 > Remodel & Renovate in 94518
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer