How To... in 90805 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Cps, Other/Just Looking in Long Beach, CA
Cps asked:
Buyer cancelled escrow AFTER due diligence for sale of business. Is deposit legally his for return? I am Refusing to sign release. Agent was dual It is a California based business and buyer had signed off ALL requested and required escrow papers, and 2 weeks prior to close ,BUT AFTER due diligence, backed out. Agent worked for b...
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 3, 2012 How To... in Long Beach
Michael Magaw, Real Estate Pro in 90505
Michael Magaw answered:
How do I evict a roommate in long beach, California? This roommate is not on the lease and pays rent month-to-month.
Do you have a contract with her for the sub-lease? What agreement do you have with her? She just moved in and may not want to relocate again. If that is correct, then she may not want t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 4, 2010 How To... in Long Beach
Steve Ornell…, Real Estate Pro in Fremont, CA
Steve Ornellas answered:
Anyone have info on a rental coming up for a Rancho in LB?Thanks
Hi Lisa, just responded to your other question, try this site, its uses a new "vertical search" method that returns more results than any other site I have used: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 4, 2010 How To... in 90808
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Melinda Elmer, Agent in Long Beach
Melinda Elmer
Long Beach
Ellis Posner, Agent in Redondo Beach
Ellis Posner
Redondo Beach
Alex Montelongo-Broker, Broker in Seal Beach
Alex Montelongo-Broker
Seal Beach
Jose Smith Jr., Agent in 90803
Jose Smith Jr.
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Long Beach > 90805 > How To... in 90805
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer