How To... in 90502 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sheyenne Sch…, Real Estate Pro in Torrance, CA
Sheyenne Schultz answered:
Loan modification: will my 5-1 convert to a 30 Yr. fixed - and will the monthly payment be reduced accordingly
Hi Art! I have an awesome lender who is the ceo of the company here in Torrance and is the goddess of loans....she can take a look at your situation for no obligation at all and let you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 1, 2008 How To... in Torrance
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Torrance > 90502 > How To... in 90502
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer