How To... in 90301 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Laura Coffey, Real Estate Pro in 91355
Laura Coffey answered:
How would know if a townhome that i own in inglewood still has a HUD or FHA approval.?
The best thing to do would be to call the HOA or your preferred lender.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012 How To... in Inglewood
Michael Magaw, Real Estate Pro in 90505
Michael Magaw answered:
I have 8 unit building 6 townhouses in Inglewood, ca. Does anyone know an expert in conversions? Its a beautiful building has new doors, windows, et
Thomas, I can put you in touch with some people. Call or email me.

Michael Magaw
New Homes and Land Brokers
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 29, 2014 How To... in Inglewood
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
DJ Bonner, Agent in 90805
DJ Bonner
Ruben Magdaleno, Broker in 90301
Ruben Magdaleno
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Inglewood > 90301 > How To... in 90301
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer