Remodel & Renovate in 90240 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


2…, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX Dallas Realtor answered:
I live in los angeles. do i need a permit to convert den to bedroom?
Contact the city it will also need the change the tax rolls on how the property is recorded in county records. They would be the experts on a Realtor

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & C ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 23, 2010 Remodel & Renovate in Downey
Sj209, Both Buyer and Seller in California
Sj209 answered:
Garage to room
Yes, it is more than likely possible. Permits are required for the work you describe.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 18, 2012 Remodel & Renovate in Downey
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Alex Montelongo-Broker, Broker in Seal Beach
Alex Montelongo-Broker
Seal Beach
Big Purple Dot, Agent in Downey
Big Purple Dot
Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Downey > 90240 > Remodel & Renovate in 90240
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer