How To... in 90201 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Lynn  Crosby, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TX
Lynn Crosby answered:
Is there a way to search homes where I'd be taking over mortage loan from owner who needs to get out of it?
It sounds as though you taking about assuming a mortgage from property owner , lenders wont all that happen. You need to be approved for a loan purchase a property, have title transfer ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 19, 2009 How To... in 90201
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > California > Los Angeles County > Bell > 90201 > How To... in 90201
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer