Moving in 77389 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Peyo Rubio, Real Estate Pro in Spring, TX
Peyo Rubio answered:
how can i rent again with a recent eviction on record due to an illness without my kid and living in poor conditions?
Hi Felisa,

What I recommend is that you write a letter of explanation for potential landlords to read along with your application. The letter of explanation along with your time at ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 16, 2012 Moving in Spring
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Texas > Harris County > Spring > 77389 > Moving in 77389
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer