Moving in 77072 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Debra Zamarr…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Debra Zamarron answered:
I am a hardworking student looking for a one bedroom apartment to move into in the next 2 weeks. I do have a broken lease from previous circumstances.
There are a few properties that will work with broken leases. Contact me so that I can get some specific information from you.
Debra Zamarron - Realtor
City West Realty
dgzamarron ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 11, 2012 Moving in Houston
Mark Mcnitt,…, Real Estate Pro in Cypress, TX
Mark Mcnitt, ABR answered:
What are some well respected charities that one can donate some home items (dishes/furniture) that they do not want to bring to their new home?
Houston's Good Will is a great charity! Also the Salvation Army and Purple Heart!!

Realtors are very busy with tons of charities. I would highly recommend the Nancy Owens Memorial ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 15, 2012 Moving in Houston
Persis Behra…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Persis Behramsha answered:
I am a single mother and I have a broken lease, are there any apartments in southwest houston that accepts them?
LIndsey, I don't work with too many apartments in that area, however, I am willing to find out for you, if you like. Please email or call and let me know the details of when this happe ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 8, 2012 Moving in Houston
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
Hi everyone I've contacted 3 realtors and haven't received a call back from anyone can anyone give me a legit website where I can search
Not sure why your inquiries are going unanswered; however you can try asking people you may know for referrals, or simply call a few local and different realty offices and schedule appo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Oct 6, 2013 Moving in Houston
Carolyn Wolfe, Real Estate Pro in 77388
Carolyn Wolfe answered:
I'm moving to Houston. I was told that Memorial is an excellent neighborhood and Spring branch a very good school district. It is true?
Yes, but depending on your budget and your needs, the homes are in a higher price range due to the proximity to downtown. I have a property in Memorial and will be happy to help you exp ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012 Moving in Houston
Chris 832-60…, Real Estate Pro in 77008
Chris 832-607-8073 answered:
Hello. I am from California looking to relocate in Texas. I would like a Medical Center nearby to work in and would also like to attend Lakewood.
There are some great areas that are close to both the medical center and Lakewood. It depends on your price range. Let me know where you want to be (no higher than $XXX) and if you woul ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 28, 2014 Moving in Briarforest
Jay Raman, Real Estate Pro in 77004
Jay Raman answered:
Can anyone tell me the average electric cost of an 1100 sq. ft. house in the Katy/ Sugarland Texas areas?
I would review your electrical usage, by figuring out the rate per kw/hr and see what typical appliances and bulbs use. I included a link to a example of one of those kinds of calculato ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 31, 2012 Moving in Houston
Margaret T H…, Real Estate Pro in Montgomery County, TX
Margaret T Hatcher answered:
i need to find a mobile home for rent in spring tx, is there any available?
Why a mobile home, why not just a home so large with such and such yard for so much.
Rentals really go fast in Spring if you widen your search it may be better. More mobiles ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 19, 2011 Moving in Spring Branch East
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jeanette Letson Valdez, Agent in Clear Lake
Jeanette Letson Valdez
Clear Lake
Sibel Caliskanlar, Agent in 77019
Sibel Caliskanlar
Daniel Nolan, Agent in Pearland, TX
Daniel Nolan
Pearland, TX
Cheryl Cooper, Broker in Bellaire, TX
Cheryl Cooper
Bellaire, TX
Home > Q&A > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77072 > Moving in 77072
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer