73084 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Josh Barnett, Real Estate Pro in Oklahoma City, OK
Josh Barnett answered:
What is the minimum allowable credit score to get a mortage?
Some lenders can help individuals our with 580, but I have only seen the 680s being approved.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013 Home Buying in 73084
Tim Epps,  in Tulsa, OK
Tim Epps answered:
if i owe back taxes can i get a home loan

Short answer is - possibly. It would depend on how delinquent they are and to whom they are owed. If there are judgements and tax leins filed against you, they would need to ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 2, 2009 Home Buying in Spencer
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Oklahoma > Oklahoma County > Spencer > 73084
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer