I am not sure if anyone on here will. You can try to google that and see if any contacts come up. If your looking to rent, try craigslist, or grab a good leasing agent. Its free to use their services.... more
I don't think so. The landlord IS working on it. If it were out of order for 3 weeks due to his Not repairing it, that would give you Constructive Eviction rights to break the lease. I think that's what its called. 3 weeks seems like an awfully long time however. But you should always seek the advice of a real estate attorney or contact a real estate board for direction.... more
Would you like to live in the vibrant Chicago downtown? South loop elementry and and Skinner are great schools. I would suggest you live in west loop or south loop to enjoy the city on the weekends. There are a lot of festivals in those area.
If you want more help, you can contact me.
Bricks Realty LLC.... more
1) Run your own credit so you know what is on it. creditkarma.com is free.
2) Your monthly household income should be about three times the rent.
3) Determine your price range.
4) Starting looking at lease 45 days prior to your move-in date.
* If dog allow more time.
5) Be prepared to write application fee, first months rent, and security deposit.
6) If you see an apartment you like, apply. Because if you donâ€™t someone else will.
Any experience broker or leasing agent will be happy to work you.
Please email me your contact information . I have experience in property management as well as the section 8 guidelines . I can be reached at Diana@findingourbalance.com . I look forward to hearing from you soon .... more
lets not waste any time .. I can show you properties that will accept your dog..you must come into my office and agree to work with me and I will spend all the time needed to get you a place.. come in Monday... more