Home Selling in 60130 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anthony Cava…, Real Estate Pro in Channahon, IL
Anthony Cavalea answered:
Can a Village enforce Code Violations they neglected to identify when previously granting a Cert. of Compliance? Nothing has been changed in the home.
I agree with you completely. You were in compliance before. What in the world changed?

However, I think you need to speak with an attorney. You may need to take legal action.

I� ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 21, 2011 Home Selling in Forest Park
Judy Sharma, Real Estate Pro in Pismo Beach, CA
Judy Sharma answered:
Could I sell my condo and have the buyer just take over the payments in IL?
Only you can decide that. If you do not want to have headache of dealing with tenants, another option is to let some property management company manage it. This way you can be ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 14, 2011 Home Selling in 60130
Marion Digre, Real Estate Pro in Oak Park, IL
Marion Digre answered:
Conflict of Interest? Dual Professions? Attorney & Title Co. Board Executive/Employee...?
I can't see how it could have had any negative effect on you as a buyer or even if you had been the seller for that matter. Almost all real estate attorneys I know have title company a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 20, 2009 Home Selling in 60130
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Illinois > Cook County > Forest Park > 60130 > Home Selling in 60130
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer