59925 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Sammamish, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
If I sell my property after age 65 do I have to pay taxes on it
I looked up the IRS site to be certain, here is their response and a link to the site to check for yourself.

Principal Private Residence

If you sell your house, i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 2, 2012 Home Selling in 59925
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Debbie Street, Broker in Kalispell, MT
Debbie Street
Kalispell, MT
Home > Q&A > Montana > Flathead County > Marion > 59925
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer