55057 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Faye Merritt, Real Estate Pro in Northfield, MN
Faye Merritt answered:
I could buy a house with an ITIN number in minnesota?
I don't think you need a number to buy a house here with cash if you are a foreigner. I could buy houses for any Chinese people who live in China if they pay cash.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 1, 2011 How To... in 55057
Brian Trebel…, Real Estate Pro in Northfield, MN
Brian Trebelhorn answered:
if wwe buy it for my daughter .Dr.of Syngenta, how much i will have to pay considering 20 pct downpyment
It will depend on what kind of a loan you’re going to be getting. A typical Conventional Loan would be for 20% down, with 80% financed. So it would depend on how much you purch ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 30, 2011 Market Conditions in 55057
Cameron Piper, Real Estate Pro in Vadnais Heights, MN
Cameron Piper answered:
500 Division St. S #9 sold for $125,000--why is 500 Division #8 listed for $159,000--what is #8 worth

I am not quite sure where you are finding that unit #9 sold for $125,000. According to our MLS the most recent listing for $129,900 for this unit was canceled. The tax rec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 14, 2008 Market Conditions in 55057
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Irit Jacobson, Agent in Illinois
Irit Jacobson
Gary Hilgers, Agent in Lakeville
Gary Hilgers
Judy Pitek, Agent in Northbrook
Judy Pitek
Vienna Jacob, Agent in Glenview
Vienna Jacob
Home > Q&A > Minnesota > Rice County > Northfield > 55057
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer