Home Selling in 52722 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Westchester, NY
Christopher Pagli - ABR, GREEN answered:
I want to back out of my contract to sell my house - what do I need to take into consideration - how do I do this? Lisa
Hi Lisa, The first thing you want to do is speak with the attorney representing you if you have one. The next is read the language in the sales contrcat to see if you can back out with ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014 Home Selling in 52722
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Susmita Dahal, Agent in Bettendorf, IA
Susmita Dahal
Bettendorf, IA
Home > Q&A > Iowa > Scott County > Bettendorf > 52722 > Home Selling in 52722
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer