46371 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


STEVEN DILLA…, Real Estate Pro in 36054
what are the acer limits for a usda,rd loan??
The number of acres included with the property must be determined to be REASONABLE for the area. Generally, the value of the acreage should not exceed 30% of the total value of the pur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 20, 2010 Home Buying in Rolling Prairie
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
How can I find a house for sale on land contract or rent to own?
Any local agent(s) should be able to help you, contact any realty office(s) and inquire--or for by owner, check local print media, word of mouth, etc.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 21, 2010 How To... in Rolling Prairie
Betty Byrnes, Other/Just Looking in Kokomo, IN
Betty Byrnes answered:
when do receive the final settlement papers on a reo?
If you mean all the documents you sign for a mortgage and deed transfer, you should get them the day you close on the property.

If you are asking about something else, please clarify ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 30, 2010 Home Buying in Rolling Prairie
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Alicia Glossinger, Agent in New Buffalo, MI
Alicia Glossinger
New Buffalo, MI
Home > Q&A > Indiana > Laporte County > Rolling Prairie > 46371
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer