Requirements for conventional financing are as follows:
Second Home Requirements
1. Must be located a reasonable distance away from the borrowerâ€™s principal
2. Must be occupied by the borrower for some portion of the year.
3. Is restricted to one-unit dwellings.
4. Must be suitable for year-round occupancy.
5. The borrower must have exclusive control over the property.
6. Must not be rental property or a timeshare arrangement.
7. Cannot be subject to any agreements that give a management firm control over the occupancy of the property.... more
I am almost positive that it is but your best bet (because the boundaries change all of the time) is to call 317-788-4481 and ask. They can look the address up and tell you what school it feeds into. Please email me if you need additional information.... more
I would have to see the inside of the home to let you know what could be done. It will depend on the electrical, the plumbing, and the foundation. Please call me if you have specific questions at 317-446-0959.... more