General Area in 45013 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Mr.P, Other/Just Looking in Arizona
Mr.P answered:
Is boyfriend entitled to any money from the sale of the house?
Well in a court of law yes.
However I would stop the sale and have Mom sue for the half he has not paid.
She is going to have to do something, because his name is on the mortgage pape ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 17, 2007 General Area in Hamilton, OH
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Ohio > Butler County > Hamilton > 45013 > General Area in 45013
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer