34265 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
how do you find out if a house is pending or sold?
Any local agent/realty office can provide such information; also consider working with an agent of your own, who can supply you with any necessary data.....
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013 Home Buying in Arcadia
Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
If you are in fact looking to purchase in the near future, why not simply work with an agent of your own....
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013 Home Buying in Arcadia
Tammy Hayes, Real Estate Pro in Port Charlotte, FL
Tammy Hayes answered:
Is there any possibility of owner financing??
There is only one home listed in Myakka City that is offering seller financing. It is MLS #M5830238 at 7616 257th E St for $649,000. They are offering seller financing with 30 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 5, 2012 Home Buying in Arcadia
Call now 951…, Real Estate Pro in Corona, CA
Call now 951-212-7479 answered:
How often is this crime report updated?
Depends upon the crime report to which you're referring.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 27, 2012 Crime & Safety in Arcadia
Robin Vitali, Real Estate Pro in Arcadia, FL
Robin Vitali answered:
I would know if this listing (149 Ventnor J) is sold?
Dear Roger,

I am unable to find a listing for 149 Ventnor. Could you please check to address? The only listings on Ventnor I could find are in Tarpon Springs and Windermere, is tha ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 1, 2011 Home Buying in Arcadia
Antonio Vega…, Real Estate Pro in Davenport, FL
Antonio Vega-Pacheco answered:
Because of my health and family obligations, I will only be living in my Florida residence 4-5 months of the year. Will my property taxes double?
Depending on the value of your property. If it is value over $100K it will increase but not double.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 15, 2011 In My Neighborhood in 34269
Alma Rose Kee…, Real Estate Pro in 33626
Alma Rose Kee PA answered:
My husband is now in Sarasota and can view this property tomorrow for me. I am in Seattle. We also have some property in the Peace River Shores, we
Hi Helen,

There isn't a link or an address. If you have the address, a local Sarasota Realtor will be able to help you.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 3, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 34266
Andrew & Ele…, Real Estate Pro in Naples, FL
Andrew & Elena Ollick answered:
In a short sale can my broker do a deal behind my back to get my house to an investor thru foreclosure w/o me knowing by dealing directely with my bnk
Hypothetically, one could let the property foreclose and have an investor buy it at an auction, but it's very unlikely that you wouldn't know about the fact that the foreclos ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 24, 2010 Foreclosure in 34269
Edwards-Will…, Real Estate Pro in Saint Petersburg, FL
Edwards-Williams answered:
How long does a buyer have to close on a contract ??? The Title Ins company draw up the contract but forgot
I don't believe Title Companies should be filling out contracts. A Title Agent may have a Real Estate License but unless they do they should not be filling out contracts. There are so ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 19, 2008 Home Buying in 34266
Kurt Thomas, Real Estate Pro in 81501
Kurt Thomas answered:
want to find a used mobile home in good cond.ans reaenable price with no land .live on low income
I suggest visiting a website called mobile home bay www.mhbay.com
They advertise these types of homes for free and usually have several available. You may also want to seek out someb ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 15, 2009 Home Buying in 34265
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Michelle Williamson, Broker in 34266
Michelle Williamson
Robbie Sifrit, Agent in Punta Gorda, FL
Robbie Sifrit
Punta Gorda, FL
Joanne Walters, Agent in 34286
Joanne Walters
Shelley Johnson, Agent in 33950
Shelley Johnson
Home > Q&A > Florida > Desoto County > Arcadia > 34265
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer