How To... in 28280 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Girlfriend & I broke up. I own it & no lease, she dont pay rent. If she refuses to move, what is quickest time I can get this done & how?
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear that. I would recommend consulting with a real estate attorney. Typically apartment complex managers usually know a few good ones that they've used in th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 17, 2012 How To... in Charlotte
Amy Baker, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Amy Baker answered:
Could you please forward me your attorney references?
E-mail me at and I will be happy to forward the information to you.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 19, 2009 How To... in Charlotte
Amy Baker, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Amy Baker answered:
how can I evict occupants from a verbal agreement?
I would defanitely suggest contacting a real estate attorney. I have several attorneys that I work with on a regular basis that could get you the answers you need and hopefully help wit ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Aug 4, 2012 How To... in Charlotte
Debe Maxwell,…, Real Estate Pro in 28277
Debe Maxwell, CRS answered:
How do i get to 2610 East 7th Street, charlotte NC?
Hi Josh!

The property that you're looking at has been sold already. I do have a similar property on the market that is not too far from uptown either!

To get to the sold proper ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 24, 2012 How To... in 28204
Live Love Ho…, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Live Love Homes asked:
I asked how to change my listing price. You responded with: Sign into your account & scroll down the MY TRULIA at the top right hand corner. Click on My Listings. It will come up as a little tag. Under your company name ther...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 30, 2008 How To... in Charlotte, NC
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dee Langley, Agent in Charlotte
Dee Langley
Susan Shirley, Broker in Charlotte, NC
Susan Shirley
Charlotte, NC
Cynthia Hogue, Agent in Charlotte
Cynthia Hogue
Home > Q&A > North Carolina > Mecklenburg County > Charlotte > 28280 > How To... in 28280
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer