18428 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


William Tark…, Real Estate Pro in Hawley, MN
William Tarkett answered:
Are there any homes for sale in Hawley, PA using natural gas as opposed to gas propane?
I am a life long resident of Hawley, and I have been a Realtor for over 40 years.. There are homes for sale in Hawley that use natural gas. Please feel free to contact me, and I wo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 27, 2013 Home Buying in Hawley
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Kitty Hawk, NC
Tim Moore answered:
I've been in foreclosure for over 4 years, the banks promise help with loan modification but instead continue to sell my loan. What can I do?
Confusing. You have been in a foreclosure procedure for 4 years? Why have they not gone to the final step and auctioned it? That seems like a long time to be in the process of a foreclo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013 Foreclosure in Hawley
Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in Manchester, NH
Scott Godzyk answered:
Can I remove my name from the deed of a house if it was inherited?
You should see an attorney and you could easiliy quitclaim your interest to the others by signing a quit claim deed. if your name is on the mortgage it does not remove your liability th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 23, 2012 Home Selling in 18428
.,  in East Stroudsburg, PA
. answered:
Mls id 11-4725 in Hawley Pa. What address is this?
The address of the home is:

Lot 2 Route 590 Hawley, PA 18428
MLS #11-4725

Located overlooking Woodloch Springs, outside of the main portion of Tink Wig community & set far ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 9, 2012 Home Selling in Hawley
Roland Vinya…, Real Estate Pro in Sprakers, NY
Roland Vinyard answered:
Can I use a composting toilet or incinerator toilet instead of getting a septic put in?
That depends upon local regulations. They work, but not all community officials think so. You will need to speak to your code officials there.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 5, 2014 Going Green in Hawley
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Has anyone used John LoMonaco as their house inspector before? How did you like his work?
Why not consider asking Mr. LoMonaco for referrals from past clients and their contact number--and hear what they have to say firsthand--Not sure a good, bad or indifferent opinion, wi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013 Home Buying in 18428
Brian McMurr…, Real Estate Pro in Tawas City, MI
Brian McMurray answered:
What's the CMA in 2010 for a lakefront property 2-3 bedrooms, 0.5-1.5 lot size
Have a local Realtor out to your property to do a formal CMA for you. They will want to look at condition, quality of workmanship, amenities etc... Most realtors will do this for you ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Oct 27, 2010 Home Buying in Hawley
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Hawley > 18428
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer