General Area in 18336 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
requesting info for assistance to replace windows and insulation on a older home i am viewing. it is my 1st home. any help appreciated.?
You should check with a local and trusted loan officer who could assist you with a mortgage that willinclude fix up money such as fha 203k. they may have a state program as well. That i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 30, 2012 General Area in Matamoras
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > Pike County > Matamoras > 18336 > General Area in 18336
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer