Foreclosure in 12202 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Anna Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Nassau County, NY
Anna Brocco answered:
My ex-boyfriend and I own a home in NC. I am only on the deed, not the mortgage. He lives in the home & now it is in foreclosure. What happens?
In order to best protect yourself, at this point it's really in your best interest to consult with your attorney, he/she can best advise...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 3, 2012 Foreclosure in Albany
William Squi…, Real Estate Pro in Illinois
William Squires answered:
An approved purchaser contracted to buy a property but the seller lost property to foreclosure
The property will most likely be assigned to there REO dept. If you know who the Lender is, call there customer service line and ask for there REO dept. Once the home gets assigned (1-2 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 26, 2010 Foreclosure in Albany
Search Advice
Top Categories


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Garry DeGonza, Broker in 12205
Garry DeGonza
Vera Cohen Luft, Agent in East Greenbush, NY
Vera Cohen Luft
East Greenbush, NY
Dennis Evans, Agent in Clifton Park, NY
Dennis Evans
Clifton Park, NY
Lorraine Mara, Agent in Clifton Park, NY
Lorraine Mara
Clifton Park, NY
Home > Q&A > New York > Albany County > Albany > 12202 > Foreclosure in 12202
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer