11772 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


De Vonte Wil…, Real Estate Pro in Plainview, NY
De Vonte Williamson answered:
im looking for a broker that can help me find a house or apartment that has dealt with state and or government programs any suggestions or numbers?
Hi Shadaya. Are you looking to rent? You could check out www.mlsli.com for available rentals. You may also want to consider working with an Agent of your choice to assist you in your se ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013 Rentals in Patchogue
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Nags Head, NC
Tim Moore answered:
If a house is a short sale, can you ask for a saler's concession?
You can ask, but they can say NO too. It's all about the bottom line. Make an above full price offer and they will look more favorably at concessions. Make a silly low offer and ask for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 Home Buying in Patchogue
James Clifton, Real Estate Pro in Farmingville, NY
James Clifton answered:
I am looking for a one bedroom apartment to rent in patchogue, ny for $900/month. are there any locations near main street & rt. 112?
I will chec and get back to you if I find anything.
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 17, 2012 Rentals in Patchogue
Jacques Ambr…, Real Estate Pro in 11375
Jacques Ambron, CRB CBR SFR answered:
I have a house to rent, what should I look out for?
I would definitely consider using a broker. A good broker can run a check on prospective tenants and get you documentation to confirm the income and credit. If the agent is experience ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012 Rental Basics in 11772
Tim Moore, Real Estate Pro in Nags Head, NC
Tim Moore answered:
my real estate agent is not working to sale my house
We would be curious why you think this. You have a listing with the company not an agent so you can always ask the office broker (they are the manager there) to assign you a new agent i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 22, 2011 Home Selling in 11772
Gerard J. Ca…, Real Estate Pro in Spring Hill, FL
Gerard J. Carney answered:
my father in law is selling me his house and holding the Mortgage, however the deed will only be his daughters name.were does leave me?in NY
Let Dad Gag on his own property and get a nice place of your own, the guy is trying to crap on you, I assume he does not like you and does this crap thing quite often! If that is the ca ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 5, 2012 Home Buying in 11772
Shanna Rogers, Real Estate Pro in Murrieta, CA
Shanna Rogers answered:
I bought a $180K house last year-tax ass value=$289K. Town offered to lower ass'd value to $220K. Should I take their offer or file a grievance?
Hi Lydia58,

Ask a Realtor in your area to email you a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This will show you the market value of your property based on comps sold in the neighborhood ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014 General Area in 11772
Ian A. Wolf,…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Ian A. Wolf, ABR SFR answered:
Probate Sale Father to Daughter. Possible Difficulties? ...
Hmmm. Probate is the legal process of settling an estate. Are you sure that is what you mean? Without fully understanding the situation, it is a little difficult to answer your question ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 11, 2013 Home Buying in Patchogue
Felicia Iezzi…, Real Estate Pro in Jackson, NJ
Felicia Iezzi Finn answered:
my fiance and i have been saving for a down payment and were hoping to purchase while the market prices were
This is the best time to buy--low interest rates and lower home prices make the perfect storm for buyers. Make sure that you contact a mortgage rep to find out your options.
0 votes Share Flag Tue Apr 29, 2008 Market Conditions in Patchogue, NY
Gail Gladsto…, Real Estate Pro in 11743
Gail Gladstone answered:
I'm interested in buying an apartment in Patchogue NY....
To answer that question would be against the law for a Realtor. We are not allowed to comment on neighborhoods or schools; we can be the source of the source. Go to my website http:// ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 26, 2010 Crime & Safety in Patchogue
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Don Tepper answered:
how do i find out about forclosing homes?
Work with a real estate agent familiar with foreclosures and preforeclosures.

Those are actually two different categories. Preforclosures are still owned by the person who bought the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 3, 2008 Foreclosure in Patchogue, NY
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mr Holbrook, Agent in Holbrook, NY
Mr Holbrook
Holbrook, NY
Bryn Elliott, Agent in Bayport
Bryn Elliott
Diane Weidler, Agent in Holbrook
Diane Weidler
Home > Q&A > New York > Suffolk County > Patchogue > 11772
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer