Moving in 07302 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Barbara Eden, Real Estate Pro in Jersey City, NJ
Barbara Eden answered:
Condo association requires certificate of insurance for all deliveries, is that doable?
All stores have these certificate. You may want to ask for a supervisor at the company who can help you.
By the way, some condos do not require certificates on the larger well known s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013 Moving in Jersey City
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jimmy Lopez, Agent in 07047
Jimmy Lopez
Jack Yao 2% Buyer Re..., Agent in New Jersey
Jack Yao 2% Buyer Re...
New Jersey
Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Hudson County > Jersey City > 07302 > Moving in 07302
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer