Home Selling in 02151 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
Are there any grandfather clauses or exceptions for homeowners who bought a house with an illegal apartment in Revere?
That is really going to be up to your local Country Building Office:
The reason that the Counties have the Permit process, (other than making money) is to ensure that buildings are saf ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 11, 2013 Home Selling in 02151
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dan Fabbri, Agent in 02148
Dan Fabbri
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Suffolk County > Revere > 02151 > Home Selling in 02151
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer