How To... in 02141 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Marcelina Mc…, Real Estate Pro in Duvall, WA
Marcelina McGinnis answered:
what is involved in condoizing a two family house (currently co-owned)?
Wow I wish my brother in law was on Trulia, he'd be the perfect one to answer this question. He's recently converted his 4-plex to condos. In short, he needed an attorney to w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 6, 2010 How To... in 02139
Ken Lambert, Real Estate Pro in Exeter, NH
Ken Lambert answered:
I saw a waterproofed basement with vinyl on the floor and walls. Is this a good waterproofing technique?It
Hi Rona- This is just a cursory answer and thought- sight unseen. I was a builder for 10+ years in Mass.
I can assure you that a vinyl floor, or a wall covering, is not going to stop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 11, 2009 How To... in Cambridge
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Anne Mahon, Agent in 02478
Anne Mahon
James P. Furlong, Agent in Boston
James P. Furlong
Mario Pavli, Agent in Somerville
Mario Pavli
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Cambridge > 02141 > How To... in 02141
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer