Financing in 01752 : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Louis King R…, Real Estate Pro in 02472
Louis King Real Estate answered:
own 1 condo in a 2 unit converted house. Other unit is vacant. Can I finance whole house as a 2 or single family instead of a complex or 2 units?
I don't see how you could unless you acquired the other unit from the 'developer'. Once you owned both units, you could then finance the whole thing as a two family or as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 18, 2011 Financing in 01752
Janet Sterman, Real Estate Pro in Newton, MA
Janet Sterman answered:
Are startup companies a good choice for FHA loans?
From what I have heard from other borrowers, it is preferable to use a local lender versus an online company. Not to say these firms are not reputable, but recourse is a lot different w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat May 30, 2009 Financing in Marlborough
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Kim Foemmel, Agent in 01760
Kim Foemmel
Marilyn Green, Agent in Marlborough
Marilyn Green
Home > Q&A > Massachusetts > Middlesex County > Marlborough > 01752 > Financing in 01752
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer