York New Salem : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Brooke Rhodes, Real Estate Pro in Camp Hill, PA
Brooke Rhodes answered:
I am a NJ broker of record and I want to get my broker licenses in PA & NYC, how do I got about doing that?
Stephanie - Try the www.ghar.org website and search for the possibility of a 'Reciprocal Agreement'...Hope this helps...
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 2, 2007 Agent2Agent in York New Salem
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Pennsylvania > York County > York New Salem
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer