How To... in Union : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Nicaury Mill…, Real Estate Pro in Newark, NJ
Nicaury Miller answered:
How do I challenge the taxes on a recently purchased home in Union NJ to reduce the taxes?
I have successfully appeal taxes on my properties for some time now. The first and most important part of the appeal is what's on your tax card-request it thru the tax assessor-now ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 16, 2010 How To... in Union
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > New Jersey > Union County > Union > How To... in Union
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer