Perhaps you only think you are emailing the agent, instead you are reaching out to rental scammers. The other reason is your email may be ending up in their spam folder. If they don't reach back to you call them.... more
Yes, there are not many but certainly there are a few. If you let me know all your requirements then I can send you some.
Remax Professionals.... more
That is not as simple as it sounds. In most areas, each property has it's own rules, so you need to find someone familiar with all of them. There is no "guide" that tells you which ones allow dogs and which ones don't in most places. Find an agent in the area that specializes in condos, I'll bet they have their own "cheat sheet" that tells them about the rules of the local communities. Best of luck...... more
If you like it, buy it!
As soon and the 160k sales price is recorded on county record it creates a new comp at the 160 sales price for the next seller to leapfrog off of and list their home for 165k or 169k (i.e. APPRECIATION)
If you like the home, pay the difference, close and be happy! See the below programs that may open up more options for you.
100% LTV- VA
100% LTV- USDA
99% LTV- FHA/580 score @ lower LTV
97% LTV- NO PMI
97% LTV- CONDO- NO PMI
90% LTV- 2nd Home- NO PMI
90% LTV- JUMBO- NO PMI
85% LTV- Super Jumbo- NO PMI
80% LTV- Invest. /Rental
80% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Manf. Homes over 90k
STATED INCOME ALT-up to Super Jumbo
90% LTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
Ph: 888 662 4404
Fax: 877 440 0909
Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
Not too many options...:(
Depends on the property age, I found out that for my rentals (built mid '70) my only option is the state' CITIZEN....
****Did you like this post? If so, please click Green thumb. Thank you!
Meir Aloni & Team
CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)
Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!... more
Are you shopping for a Home? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.
Whether you’re, buying, building or Re-Financing your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?
Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.
I look forward to working with you!
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481... more
please contact Camelia Pana at 954.703.0280 or CameliaPana@Keyes.com. She is a local realtor servicing the Tamarac are.
ResMac (Direct Lender)... more
In most communities at least one person must be at least 55 to live in the community, but you don't have to be 55 to buy in the community.
There are many "Active Adult" communities where you do not have to be 55 to live there. These communities have an 80/20 rule, where if 80% of the population is over the age of 55 the other 20% can be under that age.
If I can be of further service please contact me directly.