Home Selling in Port Richey : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Scott Godzyk, Real Estate Pro in 03109
Scott Godzyk answered:
My Mother would like to sell her house to me I live in Ny State and She lives IB Fl
You can either hire an agent who can write up the purchase agreement and assist you with getting a closing attorney or you could just hire the closing attorney. You will want an attorne ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 15, 2012 Home Selling in 34668
Gerard J. Ca…, Real Estate Pro in Spring Hill, FL
Gerard J. Carney answered:
heir prperty sold under fraudulent answers
You need to say more than this, please give details, it can help in letting us guide you to the proper action and the proper authorities
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 1, 2011 Home Selling in Port Richey
Emily Erekuff, Real Estate Pro in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
Why does 9241 St Regis lane,port richey fla 34668 state that it is sold. It is NOT sold and is still for sale
Hi Susan,

Thank you for pointing out this error to us. This property should show a status of 'unknown' rather than 'sold' and our engineers are working to correct this.

If you'd ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Nov 13, 2007 Home Selling in 34668
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Gaile Waldhauser, Agent in Clearwater
Gaile Waldhauser
Marlene Shaw, Agent in Spring Hill
Marlene Shaw
Spring Hill
Home > Q&A > Florida > Pasco County > Port Richey > Home Selling in Port Richey
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer