How To... in Multnomah County : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Sue Stencel, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR
Sue Stencel answered:
My wife's parents wish to transfer ownership of their modest home to my wife and I.
My Grandfather quit claimed his property to us years ago, so we learned the hard way that it wasn't the smartest move. If we ever sell the property that he quit claimed to us, we will ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Jun 2, 2013 How To... in Portland
Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
How does the VA loan work?
Anyone looking to do a VA loan, or other type of loan should give Geoff Boyd (see answer below) a call. I've closed a few deals with him over the years. Good guy and good loan officer ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012 How To... in Portland
Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
I want to move to Portland - what are good resources for finding a job?
Some great answers here. You also might want to put your resume or contact out on There are all kids of groups on there. Intel has a group, ask to join. Network on Face ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 6, 2012 How To... in Portland
Matthew Gould, Other/Just Looking in Portland, OR
Matthew Gould answered:
Is bird-dogging illegal in Oregon? I have been interested in real estate for a while now, and looks like a good foot in the door.
Here is are 2 examples of a MPV (Motion Picture Video) tours that my company GSPR has produced for a Local & Very Successful realtor here in Portland. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 3, 2012 How To... in Portland
Tom Inglesby, Real Estate Pro in 97239
Tom Inglesby answered:
How do I find a qualified Certified Property Manager in Portland, Oregon?
Rick here is a web site. You have to have a property brokers license to rent or lease homes as a company and an agent can do it for themselves but they cannot do it for any one else unl ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 16, 2010 How To... in Portland
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Sasha Welford, Broker in Portland, OR
Sasha Welford
Portland, OR
Brian Porter, Broker in Portland, OR
Brian Porter
Portland, OR
Christian Solsby, Broker in Portland
Christian Solsby
Tamara Koedoot, Broker in Portland
Tamara Koedoot
Home > Q&A > Oregon > Multnomah County > How To... in Multnomah County
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer