Financing in Milford : Questions & Answers

change location

cancel or


Tara Zegarsk…, Real Estate Pro in 06611
Tara Zegarski-Stirk answered:
Hi, I got a CHFA loan in 2007 and am thinking of renting out the house and moving in with my wife in her home. Am I allowed to rent out the property?
Hello Fairfieldtutor,
Check out

I do not see anything on this website about renting. I only see abou ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Nov 2, 2012 Financing in Milford
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Q&A > Connecticut > New Haven County > Milford > Financing in Milford
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer