Am, in order to better answer your questions, I would need the address of the property if you are open to providing it. Most condo communities and associations have rules you must agree to. Renting the property may or may not be an option.
Lower Garden is a desirable area. Rents could very depending on several factors. ie, location, amenities, condition, size, etc.
Send me an email with the information, I'll be happy to research and respond to your questions.
CCS Realty, LLC
Licensed in the State of Louisiana... more
Great location! Consider what you desire and what is most important to you:
2) Proximity to fun...restaurants, etc.
3) Proximity to work
4) Your long and short term goals if you make a purchase.... more
Consider what is most important to you and what you like to do..then make the location fit your needs.
Here is an overview to help you:
1) Garden District - wonderful historic homes..condos vary considerably in price, amenities and fees...with the less expensive ones being like living in the suburbs to living in part of a grand mansion converted into a condo
2) The Warehouse District: Interesting spaces within converted warehouses steeped in history - where history meets modern chic.
3) The French Quarter...200 years of varied styles and living..if you are going to live here it is more important to have the right balcony than bedroom..for living in the Quarter you become part of a movie that never ends...a great way to experience living in Europe, Latin America and a little US of A all wrapped up in one.
Choose a Buyer Agent so you can freely work through what is best for your needs, and where will offer the best return on investment...then as you go through your search you will be able to make whats out there match what you want..as opposed to what a listing agent wants to sell.... more